1) To get ownership of your fan dataOne of the problems with most of the major social media networks is that the network owns all of the data that they collect about your fans. Your own access to and control of this information is limited to what the network is willing to give. Worse yet, if anything ever happens to the network, or if your account gets deleted for some reason, ALL of your hard-earned fan data disappears right along with it. However, with your own white-label app for mobile phones, you own the data, not some outside network. This puts every piece of data that the app collects at your fingertips. Knowing who your biggest audience is helps you make content that your fans will love, increasing fan engagement. For example, with complete control and ownership of your data, you can:
- Iterate, Measure, and Succeed. Know exactly which pieces of content are the most engaging to your fans. Also, tweak your content and measure the results with fans across multiple demographics.
- Connect On a Personal Level. By putting out content that’s optimized to your fan base, you can connect with them on a deeper, more personal level.
- Track Fan Engagement. Find out if you’re on the verge of losing your audience before they leave with Fan Engagement Tracking. This feature of FanHero’s white label app allows you to track which fans are becoming disinterested so you can push content that’s more meaningful to them.
- Monitor Fan Milestones. Get alerts when fans reach major milestones, like viewing 100 or more of your posts, first-time app downloads, and more! Reward your super fans by congratulating them on reaching certain milestones!