Founded by black belt practitioner Ronaldo Aoqui, BJJFlix is a platform dedicated to the martial art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. With its focus on user experience and innovative strategies, BJJFlix has grown to over 2,000 subscribers, making it a reference in the world of BJJ.
One of the keys to BJJFlix’s success is its focus on live-streaming events. By offering live events, BJJFlix provides an immersive and interactive viewing experience, which has proven extremely popular among subscribers. Plus, with over 700 original content and new uploads every week, BJJFlix has established itself as a leader in the industry.
BJJFlix also used free content on its YouTube channel to attract users and encourage them to sign up for a paid subscription. This approach has been successful in growing its user base and establishing it as a reference in the Jiu-Jitsu market. And with its flexible features that cater to practitioners of all levels, offering content in different languages and allowing streaming on two devices at the same time, BJJFlix makes it easy for users to watch its content.
Some of the best features
Recognized worldwide as pioneers in streaming multiple live events simultaneously on their video platform.
Ability to sell pay-per-view events at the last minute and even after the event has already started
Ability to Geo-block live streaming events for certain locations as ad-hoc when required, due to copyright infringement contracts.
- BjjFlix has over 2,000 subscribers
- Hosting, distribuiting and monetizing content with FanHero, keeping social media for promotion
- Selling events worldwide as pay-per-view
- Through video-edge delivery technology, FanHero has over 70 points of distribution throughout the globe to ensure high quality. Once users start watching your content, edge computing will identify their location and deliver content via the server closest to them, significantly decreasing response time, and resulting in higher-quality broadcasts.
- Today BjjFlix uses two monetization models: Subscriptions (SVOD) and Pay-per-view (TVOD).
- With SVOD alone, BjjFlix has over 2k paying subscribers and offers monthly or annual plans. Fans can also buy one-time events through TVOD, as our platform is powerful and scalable to millions of users, allowing you to generate a reliable revenue stream